Easy Beef Galbi Recipe – This is a Korean Short Rib Barbecue Recipe that is so easy, you can make it for dinner tonight.
- 5 pounds of thinly sliced beef short-rib
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 cup of lemon soda (7-up preferred)
- 2 tablespoons of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 6–10 cloves of crushed garlic
- Ask your butcher to thinly slice beef short-ribs.
- Create a marinade with all the ingredients mentioned and put the beef in the mix. Keep in a sealed container or plastic storage bags for a minimum of 3 hours. Overnight is best. This breaks down the meat and tenderizes.
- A grill is preferable, but a cast iron pan or a good non-stick pan will do.
- Bring the grill or pan to high heat.
- Once hot, introduce marinaded beef. Do not overcrowd. Cook each side for about 3 minutes.
- Category: Barbecue
- Cuisine: Korean