Baked Stuffed Lobster Recipe. The perfect way to enjoy Maine Lobsters.
- 1 1.5-pound lobster
- Seafood stuffing:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 ounces chopped haddock
- 2 scallops, quartered
- 1-ounce lobster meat
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crumbled
- Lemon juice, for seasoning
- White wine, for seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons of lemon juice, to taste
- Always preheat your oven first, this time to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Fill a large pot with water
- and bring it to a boil.
- While the water warms, cut open the lobster by inserting your knife just underneath the head.
- Slice down through the belly and remove the guts, but not the meat.
- Put the lobster in the boiling water for 7 to 10 minutes.
- While it boils, melt the butter in a medium saucepan and add the meat required for the stuffing.
- Sauté until the meat is tender, which will take between 3 and 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat when it’s done, and mix in the rest of the stuffing ingredients in a
- separate bowl.
- Drain the lobster when it’s done boiling and fill the lobster’s opening with the stuffing mix.
- Take out a roasting pan, then lay the stuffed lobster on it with the belly facing up. Add some
- lemon juice and water to the bottom of the pan so the lobster is surrounded by moisture while it
- Bake the lobster in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until you can see the claws start to split.
- Keep an eye on the lobster, or it might dry out and become unenjoyable.
- Serve immediately!
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 828