Full English Breakfast. A hearty way to start a day.
1.5 lb. of Sausages (approx. 8 links of Cumberland or Bangers).
1 lb. of Back Bacon (8-10 strips).
1 lb. of “Donnelly’s”Black Pudding.
1 lb. of White Button Mushrooms.
4 (Plum/Roma) Tomatoes.
1 Dozen Eggs.
2 Cans of Heinz Imported Baked Beans.
Day Old Sliced Bread
- Use either a flat skillet, non-stick pan, or cast-iron pan. Having two at the ready is best.
- Brush one pan with olive oil, and over medium to low heat, cook 8 links of sausages, 15-20 minutes until brown. Transfer to an oven proof container and put in the oven low heat to keep warm while preparing the rest of the breakfast.
- In the same pan (keep the grease) cook the back bacon over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes a side. Pull aside and add to the container with the sausages to stay warm in the oven.
- In the same pan (with left over grease) add a tablespoon of grass-fed butter, and cook mushrooms with a sprinkle of salt and pepper, until soggy, about 5-6 minutes.
- In a separate pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil and a teaspoon on butter and fry the bread, about 2 mins. a side. Repeat with each piece.
- In a small pot, heat the beans under low heat (stir occasionally).
- Once the mushrooms are done, clean pan a bit, add butter and fry eggs for about 30 secs. over medium to high heat.
- Once bread is done, clean pan, add tablespoon of olive oil, and cook sliced black pudding over medium heat, 2 minutes a side.
- In the same pan in which the eggs were fried, add a bit more olive oil, and cook tomatoes (sliced in halves vertically) sliced part face down first. Add salt and pepper to taste, about 2 minutes a side, do not move around too much.
- Prepare individual plates with all the ingredients.